PATRIOT ACRES

Adventures in decorating a century farmhouse, and living with dogs






Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Balleycanoe & Co. - and my new/old bar top

Another stop on my travels - Balleycanoe & Co. is located in rural eastern Ontario.  They carry all sorts of architectural salvage and well just cool stuff!  Look at these fantastic knobs and windows!


I picked up a beautiful counter top, unfortunately just the top but it's almost 10 feet long, 2 feet wide and 2 inches thick!  Made of pine it is one single board, not knots or anything; my plan is once our family room addition is done to build a bar and this will be the top!!

Balleycanoe is open Thursday to Saturday 10-5pm and other times by appointment, stop in and say hi to John and of course Oliver the yellow lab.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, there's some great stuff there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy, thanks for the comment! I'll have some more great places coming up!

    ReplyDelete