PATRIOT ACRES

Adventures in decorating a century farmhouse, and living with dogs






Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

RIDEAU FERRY ANTIQUES - Organized Chaos and a Junkers Dream

Another stop on my travels was to Rideau Ferry Antiques which is located 10 km south of Perth, 10 km southwest of Smith Falls and halfway between Lombardy & Rideau Ferry.  For those of you with a GPS - address is 104 Rideau Ferry Rd, Lombardy, Ontario  613-283-6490.  It's run by the Miller brothers who have been antiquing for over 40 years - every inch is jam packed, you almost can't move for all the stuff!!
This place is unbelievable, I have never seen anything like it and if I had my truck instead of a little rental I would have come out of there with as much as I could pack in!!!  I'll be going back for sure!


They have crates and boxes!
The "furniture loft" - warning enter at own risk!!



This is definately going to become one of my frequent favs!  So what can you do with 100 sap buckets?  Any ideas out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment