PATRIOT ACRES

Adventures in decorating a century farmhouse, and living with dogs






Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Beautiful Blogs!!

It amazes me the ideas and beautiful interiors of all you fellow bloggers out there!  I've had such fun linking from one blog to another and each time finding another treasure!!  I found Samantha at The Nest, I love her home and projects (I'm attempting the freezer paper stencil technique right now!).  I also follow Rie at Home & Harmony, this morning she showed her chalk board, which is now my inspiration in making the freezer paper stencil for a pillow!!  See how this snowballs!!

From The Nest I then linked over to Morning T who is having a give away (which I would love to win, that little basket and pitcher...love it!).  She has such beautiful style, I'm in love with her home!

Ladies, thank you all for the inspiration and ideas.  I love how my list of fav blogs is getting longer and longer and I'm having so much fun visiting.  I hope that as I go along on this blog adventure that I too can provide ideas and inspiration to others.  For now I'm having fun writing about the rest of you!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Barb! Thanks so much for the mention and for entering my giveaway. I am overwhelmed by the amount of comments and blog love out there, it's fabulous!!
    I'm off to check out more of your lovely blog.
    Here's to a wonderful weekend.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dogs in the sidebar are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. T - thank you very much for the comments, and the Kings thank you too!

    ReplyDelete