PATRIOT ACRES

Adventures in decorating a century farmhouse, and living with dogs






Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Addiction

Another cold, miserable day here so it seems to be a great day to haul out all my old magazines.  Every so often I go through all my magazines and rip out the pages of things I love to add to my dream house file.  Then off to the recycle they go, but of course there are certain magazines I hang onto forever and don't dare rip out pages!  These are the ones that I re-read cover to cover and try not to drool on.

One of my all time favs is not a decorating mag, I guess it's a little of everything.  100% Canadian, Harrowsmith Country Life is one I save - everything from homes, gardens, cooking, hobby farm, chickens, solar energy you name it and all sorts of little tidbits in between!

Another fav is Canadian Home & Country but they've taken it out of circulation now, however they are still online with all the great country decorating ideas and awesome photos!

Canadian Home and Country

So I think I'll pour another cup of tea and settle down with the dogs, flip pages and dream.  Have a great day everyone.

PS:  Some of you are probably thinking, doesn't she work or is she independantly wealthy?  Well I haven't won the lottery yet, I'm just currently home on some sick leave after surgery - alls good - just enjoying some down time; back to work on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment