PATRIOT ACRES

Adventures in decorating a century farmhouse, and living with dogs






Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Where oh where did the sun go???

The calender says it's 4 May, but here in Alberta right now it looks like mid January!  We're in the middle of a snow storm!  Dogs are loving it, hubby is miserable all round.  I hear it's sunny and warm at our new house in Ontario.......

This is our back yard today in Alberta


My hammock - go away winter your time is done!!!

The boys on the deck, they don't seem to mind it much!

If I didn't mention it before, we haven't seen the new house yet in nice weather.  The photo in my blog title of the new farmhouse was taken in January during a bizzard when I was out to view the house when we were still thinking about buying it.   The picture was taken at the end of the driveway (while I was waiting for the tow truck as I got the rental car stuck!).  I love the look of the laneway, and if we love the house in winter it can only be better in the summer right!!?

Can't wait for spring to actually arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment